The Life Sciences Strategy Summit on IP & Exclusivity
11 – 12 October 2022 | Other | Munich, Germany | Event organised by Kisaco Research
The Life Sciences Strategy Summit on IP & Exclusivity will be taking place on 11-12th October to provide the latest legal information and challenges for pharmaceutical, biotech & medical device companies.
By attending this event you will gain comprehensive answers to the fundamental strategic questions in the Life Science IP industry. Join leading speakers from across the industry from companies including: Sanofi, Fresenius Kabi, Chiesi Pharmaceuticals, Stada, Amgen and many more.
Attend our exclusive judicial panel session on the opening of the Unified Patent Court, with strategic opinions from:
- Lyubka Petrova, who is a member of the UPC advisory board and GEMME.
- Dr Hubertus Schacht, Judge at the Munich Regional Courts.
Learn the latest updates on preliminary injunctions and how they relate to your overall litigation strategy:
- Listen to a dynamic panel session with leading figures from Polpharma, Zentiva and Stada.
Discover the latest update on the prospect of a unitary SPC and recent referral cases from our exclusive Pan-European patent office panel:
- Join examiners from the German, French, Dutch, UK & Danish patent offices.
Join our pre-conference workshop sessions on the 10th of October to partake in practical and intimate discussions on:
- Clinical Trial Regulation EU No 536/2014
- A Comprehensive Overview of Patent Filing Strategies