The highly-anticipated program for the Young AIPPI Members Summit is unveiled today. For this half-day online event on 23 June, we are thrilled to welcome the rising stars of Intellectual Property who are shaping the future of the profession alongside two long-standing experts, Annie Tsoi, AIPPI Bureau’s Member & Partner at Deacons and Trevor Smith, Founder & Executive Coach at The Orchard Partnership.
- Exploring a Brand New World in the Metaverse & Related IP Issues
- Licensing Frameworks: SEPs, Open Source & Open Standards
- Leadership in the Digital Age
- Life Sciences Inventions & Rethinking Medical Use Patents
- Influencer Marketing & Regulations in Europe
- NFTs & IP
- CreAItivity – Insights into the Realm of Artificial Intelligence
Check out the full program with speakers here.
The Young AIPPI Members Summit is the must-attend online event for all up-and-coming IP experts. So be sure to attend to discuss and learn from your ambitious colleagues from around the world!
Date: 23 June 2022
Time: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm CEST
Let’s build the future of IP together!