Our annual commitment to a scientifically strict resolution process, drawing on the expertise of IP professionals from a wide range of geographical and cultural backgrounds and legal traditions, aims to develop and improve laws relating to the protection of intellectual property internationally.
At the 2022 AIPPI World Congress in San Francisco, five Resolutions were adopted.
- Patents: Patentability of Diagnostic Methods
- Trade Marks: Trade Marks and the Internet and Social Media
- Copyright: Moral Rights
- General: Protection of trade secrets during civil proceedings
- Standing Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution: Privileges relating to Settlement
- Negotiations and Compromise Offers
Read the full text of each Resolution here.