AIPPI Statutes and Regulations
The formal written rules of the AIPPI Statutes and Regulations have the purpose to govern the association.
AIPPI encourages its members to become actively involved in AIPPI activities. To help members to understand how such activities are conducted, and how they can participate in them, various Protocols have been prepared.
These Protocols are designed to set common standards throughout AIPPI, and thereby to ensure that the Statutes and Regulations are implemented in a uniform manner.
- Protocol relating to the use of the AIPPI mark (pdf)
- Protocol governing the Standing Committee membership role (pdf)
- Protocol to assist Presidents of National and Regional Groups in the performance of their own and their Group’s duties within AIPPI (pdf)
- Protocol for AIPPI representatives engaged in external representation (pdf)
- Protocol for communicating AIPPI views (pdf)
- Protocol for development of a resolution derived from a Study Question (pdf)